Calling All Movie Lovers!
If you love movies and you have too much time on your hands to read blogs. Well, you're in luck, I may just have too much time on my hands to write this blog. Only time will tell. This is just a quick introduction to "Viewable Movies". I certainly don't see all the movies that come out, because lets's be honest some aren't worth seeing. Some of those, I might see anyways. Basically, if I see a movie and I think it is worth writing about either because its great or to warn you because its not so great, or just because I have too much time on my hands, you'll see a new post. I will be using the traditional % scale with 100% viewable, being the absolute highest recommendation I can give a movie. I'll try to keep the spoilers to an absolute minimum or at least warn you and add them to the end of the blog. Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy! Happy Movie Watching!
Michael Sanders
No comments:
Post a Comment